Today in Lech Lecha there are the following programs:
1) Sunday School – a four hour program every Sunday morning – attended by over 50 children.
2) STARS Student Program – biweekly lectures for students from the universities in Minsk.
3) Shabbat in Lech Lecha – every Shabbat we host students and adults for the entire Shabbat.
4) Jewish Festivals – Jewish Festivals are celebrated in Lech Lecha accordingly to Jewish traditions. On Pesach 5772, we made 4 Sedarim in-parallel for different age groups with over 170 participants.
5) Ladies Club – a monthly club for Jewish women.
6) Jewish Lifestyle And Community Service – We provide Kosher food, Brit Milot, Weddings and all other Jewish Services to the wider Minsk community.
7) Art Classes – weekly art class held by the famous Jewish artist Matvey Basov
8) Shabatons/Seminars – quarterly Shabbaton seminars held for young adults from throughout Belarus.
9) Jewish Library – the Lech Lech library – dedicated to the memory of Rab Buksbaum – has a wide selection of books on all areas of Judaism.